Wednesday, May 9, 2007

You can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friends nose (But you can wipe your boogers on them)

Bryce had his end of the year program today, Tiki, Tiki, Timbo. It was so cute. All of the kids did a great job. We were scared that Bryce wasn't going to get up on stage, but he did great. I have the entire thing on video so should you want a copy (I'm not sure who would really want the entire thing) let me know.
This is a video of Bryce after the program was over. He got bored and started picking his nose. Boys will be boys I guess. The funny thing is that he wiped his snot on his friend Christopher. Got the whole thing on film and it's pretty funny. I'm sure one day he will really appreciate it.

3 comments:

lauren said...

'atta boy.

lauren said...

'atta boy.

uncle ron said...

He takes after his grandfather on his mother's side, I garrentee it!