Sunday, May 20, 2007

busy weekend

This weekend was crazy busy. We went to the pool twice, went to a bday party, hung out with some college friends, dids lots of laundry, and shopped. I also managed to walk 10 miles on Sat and 3 miles on Sunday. Bryan is currently at the grocery store getting food for the week. I love busy weekends but I also love the quiet when the chaos dies down.

On a different note, I am starting to develop a disliking to little girl clothes with lots of ruffles, ribbons, trim, etc. They look adorable brand new and they look even cuter on Callie but they do not come out of the dryer looking like that. You actually have to iron them to get all of the ruffles, ribbons, etc to sit just right. And I hate to iron. Hate it with a passion. Is there some kind of trick to it? Seriously, any advice would be great.

No comments: