Friday, July 6, 2007

countdown

We leave tmrw for New Smyrna Beach! I think I will be even more excited once I get all of the errands done and get everyone packed. Packing for two kids for two weeks is no small feat. I am also not really looking forward to the car ride. 8 hours with two small kids is not really what you would call a fun time. But I'm sure it will be well worth it once we are there. I plan on spending a good chunk of time tonight creating playlists for my ipod for the road (and making sure Bryce has one of his own).

I will try to post while we are on vacation so be on the look out for some beach pics.

I found the below video from last fall and thought I would share it again. Callie has gotten so big in the last six months!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very good you blog,,,pliss my blog is www.videostopynoticiasinternacionales.blogspot.com
bueno en espaƱol si tu puedes linkiarme te lo agradesere...gracias desde chile luis

lauren said...

i checked out your visitor's blog. maybe jeff can read it to you. haha