Monday, November 26, 2007

war eagle

We had a great holiday weekend. Saturday I went shopping with my mom and Callie while my dad babysat Bryce (Bryan had to work). We then put the kids to bed, had dinner, and watched Auburn beat Alabama while eating bday cake. Boring game, I will admit. but who cares the next day when your team was the victor. wish I had been at Toomers corner to see the craziness. Jason went and I'm sure I will hear all about it tmrw. Football season is coming to a close, and Auburn didn't have the best season. but at least we can say that we beat Bama. and for the sixth time in a row. War Eagle!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Caren,
Hope you had a great birthday.
Your present is on the way.
Love you,
Aunt Rain

Anonymous said...

Happy belated Birthday Caren!
Just feel lucky Auburn is not in the Big east this year!
uncle Ron