Friday, January 18, 2008

Callie's big day

Today was a really big day for Callie. She had her first official photo shoot for a Macy's catalog! For those of you who don't know...Callie got signed with a child modeling agency several months ago. We did it on a whim after several people suggested it would be a good idea. When they picked her Bryan and I both thought it was neat but never really expected anything to come of it. At least we thought that until yesterday. We got a call from her agent (how crazy is it that my 18 month old has an agent) letting us know that Macy's wanted to book her for a shoot. Crazy!! The shoot was this afternoon and it went really well. I find it funny how so many adults (7 total) were focused on one little girl. They even asked if she wanted the music turned on and what she likes to listen to. Too funny. Anyway, I'll make sure to update with the date that the catalog is coming out as soon as I know.
And I'll also let you know how her next shoot goes.....It's next Monday!!!

1 comment:

Uncle Ron said...

do we have a Victoria's Secreat model in the family in the works?