Sunday, March 23, 2008

Here comes Peter CottonTail...

Happy Easter! We had a great Easter weekend. Friday night we had friends over and stayed up way to late. Saturday Bryan took the kids to the park for a picnic while I did a fundraiser for the 3 Day. My mom (aka Nana) came over Sat evening and spent the night with us (my dad is out of town). This morning we got up and the kids found their Easter baskets. They also got baskets from my mom and Bryan's mom. Needless to say, they will be eating candy for the next 2 weeks!! The Easter Bunny hid eggs in our backyard so we had a nice Easter egg hunt in the backyard followed by a wonderful dinner. Bryce told me his favorite part of the day was the egg hunt. Callie would probably tell you her favorite part of the day was eating lollipops. It was the first thing she went for and the last thing I pried out of her little chubby fingers before bed. At one point she was walking around and with 3 (open) lollipops!
Below is a slideshow of pics from today, the Easter egg hunt at preschool, and Bryce's last tball game. My new favorite picture of Callie is included...Black and White with her "Dodger's chick" shirt on (her hair is up in pigtails...sooo cute!). It's near the end so you may have to wait a while for it to come up.

1 comment:

The Evans' said...

I have to say, the best part of a t-ball uniform is the hat, and how is just squishes their ears down!!! Glad to see it does it to Bryce as well... Your pictures from Easter are great also!