Saturday, March 8, 2008

painting leads to embarrassing moment

I decided to work on Bryce's room today. Bryan was home and Bryce's game was cancelled due to weather, so I had an entire afternoon. In keeping with the transportation theme, I painted his wall with some of the same trucks that are on his bedding. I think it came out pretty good. Bryce loves it so I guess that's all that matters. And about the embarrassing moment....I put on some old clothes this morning knowing I was going to be painting. I made two trips this morning (Home Depot and Hobby Lobby) to pick up supplies. Fast forward to tonight. As I am standing in Bryce's room admiring my work Bryan starts laughing and asks if the jeans I had on are the ones I wore to the store. Seems I have a quarter size hole in the butt near the pocket and didn't even realize it!!

No comments: