Friday, June 27, 2008

Birthday Party

It has been a crazy week and I just realized that I haven't blogged in a while. I also realized that I did not blog about the birthday party last weekend. It went really well and everyone had a wonderful time. Lauren (Aunt RoRo) came into town last Thursday. It was great getting to visit and hang out. The kids loved having her here and are already asking when we can go visit her in NYC. Friday we picked up the water slide (it was huge and very heavy) and set it up in the yard. Saturday, party day, we spent the morning setting up and getting ready. I had a slight freak out about the weather but it ended up being perfect! The kids enjoyed playing on water slide and the bounce house. They also had fun with the pools and the waterguns! After Yummy cupcakes and homemade Ice Cream (yes, homemade....just call me Martha Stewart!) the kids left and the adults had thier own play time! We took turns on the slide which was soooo much fun! We even got my parents neighbors to try it out! All in all it was a wonderful birthday weekend. I can't believe that Bryce is 5 and Callie is 2! Time just seems to fly by. And a funny little tidbit about Callie....When you ask her how old she is she says five. When you say no Callie your 2 she laughs and says No, Five. She wants to be just like her big brother!! Below is a slide show of pics from the weekend.

Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

No comments: