Monday, February 9, 2009

Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

My friend Erin does this on her blog and I thought it looked like a fun thing to do. A way to share the slips-ups and mis-steps of motherhood. And a great way to get a chuckle. So here are my first "not me's". A list of things that I most certainly wouldn't and didn't do last week.

  • I did not bring a box of pop tarts and juice boxes to bed with me Saturday night. And I most certainly did not give them to my kids Sunday morning and put on our tv so that I could get an extra hour of sleep.
  • I did not cut a pair of brand new Gymboree underwear off of my daughter because she pooped in them. Do you know how much they cost?! Who in their right mind would do that?
  • It wasn't me that had to re-wash a load of towels four time because someone kept forgetting about them. Nope, that was not me!
  • There is no way that I got lazy last week and went to the Dunkin Donuts drive thru for breakfast 2 days. And it really was not me that let the kids order donuts with chocolate icing and sprinkles. I mean, really....who lets their kids eat chocolate covered donuts for breakfast?!
  • Sunday, when I needed to get some house stuff done, I most certainly did not let Bryce play Wii for 2 hours. That wasn't me!!

1 comment:

erin said...

love your not me's! They were great.. Isn't it theraputic?!? So glad you joined in. Can't wait for next week!