Monday, April 27, 2009

life is baseball

I feel like my life right now revolves around the baseball field.  I can't imaging how people with multiple kids playing do it (my friend Heather has 3 boys and they had 17 days straight of baseball!!).  When we aren't at the field for practice or a game, we are in the backyard practicing.  Bryan is so excited that Bryce is able to play catch, hit his pitches, etc.  And he (Bryce, not Bryan) is getting better everyday.  He has improved so much since the very first practice.  He is already upset that the season is almost over and we have a couple weeks left!  Here are some of the latest pics from the last couple of games.  oh, and one quick story from the last game.  Bryce's team played the Angels.  They are the #1 team in the league and are very, very good.  I think pretty much every kid cranked one into the outfield off of a pitch every time at bat!  When we were talking on the way home Bryce tells me, "Mommy, that team was called the Angels because they can hit the ball so high into the sky.  But, they aren't really Angels...they are human".  I love his perspective on things!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love his Angel story....sooo cute! My boys love it too, esp. Jack. All he talks about is baseball....thankfully they are on the same team this year, so it wasn't as crazy as last year! Multiple kids means multiple fields!!


erin