Thursday, September 17, 2009

Wishing

Bad Week..Really bad week. Not going to go into specifics but ranks right up there with most stressful bad weeks. ever. So there's that. And it has me thinking and wishing tonight for lots of things.... Wishing that instead of being in rainy Ga, I was here..

Or here....

Or here....


So here's to wishing. But you know, wishing can only get you so far. So I'm thankful for being blessed with great family and friends. No wishing needed in that department!!!

2 comments:

lauren said...

can I come? i'm at work on a saturday and just ate 4 cookies in the span 60 seconds. calories don't count during bad weeks, right?

caren thornton said...

nope. I just downed a large, yes I said large, Chocolate milk shake while eating an entire tub of cotton candy. Makes me sick just thinking about it. Why can't I be the kind of girl that starves herself under stress. I would be a toothpick right now :)