Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Contemplating

So I haven't posted in quite a while. Oops. Life has been busy. I've been busy. Same stuff, different day, etc.
And I'm getting tired of the same stuff different day. I guess everyone does. That's why vacations were created right?
So I have started to really focus on taking pictures. I absolutely love everything there is about being behind the camera. I love getting lost in the borders of a possible picture. I adore focusing in on the things you don't normally focus on....a freckle, a hint of green in an eye, the way light hits the sand, etc. Boring to most, I know. But to me, it's amazing. I could snap away all day and be perfectly happy.
My close friends know this...and tolerate it pretty well. They also have been encouraging me to take it more seriously.
And so I think that I am going to.....Yes, I still want I better camera (I currently have a very high end "point and shoot". love it but really need / want a dslr). and yes, I need some schooling and a lot more experience. But everyone has to start somewhere right!?! So I'll keep you posted on my progress.
Also - here is an album of some of my favorites. Let me know what you think!!!

No comments: