Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Blogging for Dummies

So here I go. It seems like EVERYONE has a blog these days so I decided to try it out myself. Not that I have such an interesting life that people will be sitting on pins and needles everyday waiting for a new entry. There are funny moments everyday. Moments that people say you should really write that down so you will remember it one day. Bryce fishing in his fish tank, Callie laughing hysterically at Bryce as he throws a tantrum. You know those moments. So this is me writing them down. And all of you get a brief glimpse into my beautifully chaotic life.

So starting a blog sounded easy enough. Yeah right. First of all you have to come up with a creative, catchy name that no one else has thought of. Next you have to pick a template, customize it, set up your settings, etc. I need to read blogging for dummies because that is exactly how I feel!

Thats it for now. It's already taken forever just to get this much done. And Maxi decided to poop in Bryce's room after he went to bed. Nothing like cleaning up dog poop in the dark.

Good night

No comments: