Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I'm Ready for a Motorcycle

Today was a "first" day for Bryce. We all went to the playground at the front of the neighborhood this evening. I pushed Callie in the stoller and Bryce rode his "big boy bike". His first bike trip. And it was a very successful one at that. It took a lot longer then a normal stroll to the playground but was well worth the extra minutes. We picked up one of his friends along the way and he was so proud of himself when she told him how "cool" his bike was. When we got home we all made a big fuss over how great he did. He even got a cupcake as a treat. As I was tucking him into bed he told me that while riding the bike was fun, he would much rather ride a motorcycle. Like father like son.
I am still trying to figure out this blogging thing. Here is my first attempt at including pictures.

Lauren (Aunt RoRo to Bryce) took these while she was here last weekend.






1 comment:

lauren said...

Next gerber baby, without a doubt. miss you guys!