Saturday, March 31, 2007

Wireless and sorta loving it

i am now wireless! Got a new laptop yesterday for work (thanks to dad and Jason). HP pavillion dv2220.

I have really turned into a computer geek this week so i'll tell you the stats on the computer: AMD Turion 64 x 2 1.8 ghz processor, 2 gb ram, 160 gb hard drive, 14.1 widescreen. Here is the one negative. it runs Vista. Jason warned me and even though I hate admitting that he was right, he was. I won't go into the details (I'm probably blacklisted from microsoft call center) but if you have the choice between XP and Vista go with XP. But overall I love it. and it's pretty. such a girlly thing to say. After an entire day of cussing at the wireless router and yelling and microsoft techs I finally have it set up.

yeah me!

No comments: