Friday, June 1, 2007

cell phones can't swim

Callie decided to take my cell phone for a swim in her baby pool last week. After a little CPR it came back to life but only for a day or two.
So I headed off to the T-mobile store to figure out what free phone I could get with a plan extension. The free phones looked great and I'm sure they work just fine but I was coaxed into getting something a little bit better (not by the salesmen but by my dad who was footing the bill...it's a company phone). So here is what I got...


love it, love it, love it! Best thing ever invented. It keeps all of my phone numbers, all of my to do's (with friendly reminders), all of my passwords, and my calender. I can also get my email (and my dad's email...the man is completely computer illiterate), browse the internet, get directions and maps with this great map feature, and take pictures. Don't know how I functioned with out it.

Don't know how I functioned with out it.

Thank you Callie.

No comments: