Monday, May 28, 2007

Happy Memorial Day

We had a great Memorial Day weekend. Spent some time on the water, hanging out on the dock, and visiting with friends. Bryce had a blast fishing and playing with Sydney (our friends little girl). Callie was happy to just hang. She has a double ear infection (again!) and a cold so she wasn't in the best of spirits. She is finally starting to feel better and went right to sleep tonight.
I thought I would share a brief video of her playing with her dad this afternoon. I haven't posted a video of her yet. When I got home Bryan was "driving" her around the yard on Bryce's little tykes push car so I thought I would catch her first "car ride".

Hope everyone had a great and relaxing weekend.

1 comment:

Rain said...

Caren,
She is to cute for words
Can't wait to see you all in Bonita Sprngs.

I will finally see my little one.
Aunt Rain