Thursday, August 2, 2007

check-ups daddy style

Bryan took the kids for their well visits today (Callie's 1 yr and Bryce's 4 yr). I figured since I am currently working and he's not he has the time. I know it's awful but it made me smile a little every time I thought of him stuck in that itty bitty doctors office with both kids. And they both needed 4 shots. Why is it that most mom's are the ones to take the kids to the doctor? Dad's have no idea what a task it is! Well, Bryan now is completely aware of the monumental task it is to take not one, but two kids to the doctor.
Both kids are doing great. They both are on the lower end of the scale when it comes to weight but that is no surprise. Bryan and I were both string beans as kids.
Got to run. We are hanging and playing poker tonight with some friends. Beer and cards seems like the perfect end to a hectic day.

No comments: