Tuesday, July 31, 2007

a frog named turtle

Bryce caught a frog at my parents house and he begged us to let him keep it. So against my better judgement we told him okay. He has this bug habitat that is actually set up for frogs as well so it seemed like a halfway smart decision. He named him Turtle and he has been playing with him all afternoon. He caught bugs for him to eat, threw him in a bucket of water so he could swim, shoved him inside his tonka truck (when we told him it wasn't a good idea he simply stated "but he's a firefrog and he has to go help his friend"), and took him for a "ride" on his bike. Poor Turtle...

And one more thing....it is soooo hot today. I just got back from a run (yes mom, I know I shouldn't run after dark but I went with a friend) and am dripping sweat. I seriously thought about stopping by the pool and jumping in with my clothes on. Actually not a bad idea. I think I'll bring my key tmrw just in case.

No comments: