Tuesday, August 21, 2007

an end to the madness

The madness has ended. I have no idea what to do with my time. Actually, right now I am pretty much laying around as much as possible. Come to find out stressing yourself out too much can actually make you sick...who knew? And not just a little sick, fever (going on 10 days now), headache, body aches, swollen glands, etc. The doctor told me I wouldn't get better until I found a chance to rest. And now I can do just that!
This past weekend was a blast despite the stress. We had a surprise bday party for Jason and Jeff at my house on Sat (yes, not a smart idea to plan a surprise party for 30+ people the day before the golf tournament you are in charge of. I don't recommend this to anyone). The guys had no clue and were completely surprised. We had a great mix of old and new friends which was great. They both boycotted the cake since it had a picture on it that they weren't to fond of, but that just left more for me!! I would share the pic but I think Jason would probably never speak to me again. And I'm being completely serious.

The golf tourney went great! Everyone had a blast and I've gotten nothing but great feedback from everyone. We raised over $3000 which isn't to bad for our first try. Bryan's team ending up winning and Jason won long drive. My mom and dad's team won a prize too....for last place!!!

Here are some pics of the family foursomes. I'll probably be posting some more when I get some more pics from the weekend.
My mom and dad's team.




Bryan's team (the three Bryan's and Todd).
They won first place!! I promise it wasn't rigged.



Jason's team (John, Jeff, Jason, and Danny) Check out the view behind them!

No comments: