Sunday, September 23, 2007

Girls like football too!

I had an unexpected girls night out this evening. One of my friends called and asked if I wanted to go with her to the Falcons game. She was given 2 tickets to the game and her husband didn't want to go. So we left the boys at home with the kids and headed out to a football game. We had a blast. We both actually like football (even though I prefer college to pro). After the second round of beers we were yelling and booing with the die hard fans. We also found the fact that we were at the game and the guys were home putting kids to bed hysterically funny. We left early in hopes of getting to sit down on MARTA and stopped for a quick dinner on the way home. It was a great girls night out and just what I was needing.


She also brought me a coozy from her recent trip to Florida. She saw them in a store and had to get them for her close girlfriends. I think they are hysterical.
The pic to the left shows what it says
We have decided that we are going to have monthly S.L.U.T.S parties. What a great girls night. I have really come to realize lately how valuable true girlfriends are. Especially the one's that have been through both good and bad times. They always have the knack of knowing just the right thing to say...or not to say. It's nice knowing that no matter how stressful life gets (and mine is pretty stressful right now) they will be there.
If you like the coozy and want one of your own let me know...you can order them online. And if you want to join us for our monthly S.L.U.T.S party give me a call. The more S.L.U.T.S. the merrier!!! (Isn't it funny how tequila makes everything seem funnier then it really is!)
And I am happy to report that the kids were both fed, bathed, and in bed when I got home. What a great end to a fun evening.

2 comments:

lauren said...

oh god. don't get me started on tequila... i still won't drink it.

Anonymous said...

Hey Caren,
I would love to join your club.
Sounds like a blast.
You are so right about friends. We really need them and they need us!
Wish I were in Atlanta.
Love you forever,
Rain