Thursday, September 20, 2007

High Tech Kids

Kids today are growing up in such a different world then the one I grew up in. I remember getting our first Atari. We thought it was sooooo amazing. Kids today would laugh. It cracks me up when we are at any type of group event. Once we finish taking pictures of the kids they all come running over screaming "I want to see the picture". Bryce has a fit if I bring my 35mm camera. They can watch movies anytime they want....even in the car. I take my ipod with me everywhere we go and will put on one of Bryce movies and let him watch it if we are stuck somewhere waiting. He has been playing computer games and has his own "video game" system by leap frog. it's crazy!!! Not to be outdone by her brother, Callie decided today to steal her own ipod from her uncle Jason. Here are some pics.


Here she is checking out her itunes library and getting ready to sync her shuffle



And here she is again hanging out with uncle Jay and jamming out to the new music she just stole, I mean downloaded, from limewire Four year olds are so grown up these days. Bryce spends at least an hour each day IMing his friends......just kidding!

No comments: