Tuesday, October 30, 2007

my new favorite thing

My new favorite thing is cough syrup. Love it, love it, love it. Why, you may ask? At 3am last night after hours and hours of coughing non-stop I remembered I had some from the last time I was sick. I filled the prescription but never used it. I took the recommended dose (plus maybe a little...) and 30 min later I finally fell asleep. I'm pretty sure I was still coughing in my sleep (my throat has that morning after a really smokey bar where you are yelling at your friends all night feel). But who cares if they are coughing if they are asleep!
I do find it funny that it took 4 hours of coughing before I realized I should take something. If Bryce or Callie were coughing like that I would have had medicine in them the first hour!
So, we are home again today. Me recovering from a really sore throat and exhaustion and Bryce recovering from 2 days of 104 degree fever. Thank God the coughing and fever are gone...at least for now.

1 comment:

uncle ron said...

Don't you know Robotussin and Black Berry Brandy are the same thing! And the blackberry is about 1/4 the $$$ always my choose, works just as well and no problems drinking while you are taking the black berry, go figure