Tuesday, October 2, 2007

say cheese

This week is school picture week at school. Callie had her pictures today (Bryce has his tmrw). They asked me to stay and help out getting the kids back and forth from class. Because I was helping I was able to get Callie's picture done first. That is the only reason that we got a good smiling picture. 3 kids in her class didn't even take a picture because they were crying and would not sit for the photographer.
All in all it went well. The group doing the pics was not my favorite. They did the regular backdrop, fake rock wall thing. And they had really dumb ways of trying to get kids to smile (tickling each other with a long fuzzy duster.....that's just weird). And they had the most annoying kiddie music playing in the background. I'm sure they will turn out just fine. It's just that we have been spoiled with really great photographers the past 2 years. They always did the pics outside and they were smiling but more candid shots. So much cuter then your typical school pics.
I will say that she had on the cutest outfit of the day. A great fall outfit with the most adorable hair clip....She is soooo cute!! I took this picture after we got home from school today. I'll post one of Bryce tmrw.
On a separate note.... She took 3 steps today... She's getting closer to walking everyday!

No comments: