Friday, October 5, 2007

i heart cupcakes



I love cupcakes....who doesn't? and recently i have really enjoyed making them. Trying different recipes, icing them all different way....dorky, I know, but so yummy. Today I helped out at a fundraiser for the 3 day. One of my friends was having "pink day" at her office to raise awareness of breast cancer. We brought in goodies to eat and to sell to help raise money. I made the cupcakes in the above picture. They were soooo yummy. I used the Magnolia Bakery vanilla cupcake recipe and canned white icing that I tinted pink. They were a hit!
Speaking of the 3 day....It's next weekend!! I am so excited. I'm trying to get together my stuff and start packing. I'll keep everyone posted thru out the week on how preparations are going. Again I will say that if you haven't made a donation and would like to do so you can follow this link https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=202305&lis=0&kntae202305=669B8D1F4A11475EB5F4B3802EB65316&supId=170529671
October is breast cancer awareness month and donating to this cause is a great way to pay tribute to it!
I'm getting hungry just looking at the cupcake picture...too bad I gave them all away!!

No comments: