Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Thanks mom

My mom and I met at the Mall of Georgia this evening to get the kids some things for winter. Callie needed a winter coat, hat and gloves, and some basics (socks, etc).
Bryce really needed another pair of shoes. He has been getting by with only 1 pair and really needed at least one more pair. He LOVES his Crocs, but since they are the sandal kind (open toe) he can't wear them when it's cold out. He does not understand this and cries everyday when I tell him he can't wear them. So mom to the rescue!! She got Callie the cutest winter coat. It even has fur around the hood.....tooo freakin cute. And she got Bryce "winter" crocs. They are lined with the softest fleece material. I am secretly coveting both the coat and the shoes. I may just have to see if I can find some in my size!!

No comments: