Sunday, November 18, 2007

Somewhere out there

Bryan headed out tonight to hang out with some old high school friends. So I had a date night...with a four year old! Bryce and I had dinner...mac and cheese (homemade, not the boxed kind) and hotdogs. Then it was movie time. We found "An American Tail" at Walmart and he really wanted to watch it (he saw part of it on tv the other day). Such a great movie..I remember seeing a really long time ago. And I have always loved the main song from the movie..."Somewhere out there". Anyway...We spread out on the floor with blankets and lots of pillows, ate popcorn and mini marshmallows, and drank hot chocolate. I tried to get him to put the marshmallows in the hot chocolate, but he thought that was a "gross" idea. It was a great night. Bryce had a blast. He has decided that we should have "mommy and Bryce nights" more often. And I completely agree.

No comments: