Thursday, February 21, 2008

February Rewind

I have been an awful blogger lately. and believe me it is not because there has been nothing to blog about! It's just that we have been super busy. Here is a run down from the past month along with some pics.

We went to Arizona to visit one of my best friends. It was such a great trip. I was really worried about the plane ride but they did great! Bryce even got to sit in the pilot's seat for a photo op. My friend Aimee has 3 kids and 2 dogs so needless to say it was constant chaos (but in a really fun way!). Her entire family ended up coming down with the flu and I felt so bad leaving them so sick! This leads to...

Callie had pneumonia!! As soon as I got back from AZ I took her straight to the doctor to get her Tamiflu (since she had been exposed to the flu). They told me she just had a virus and to watch her. Fast forward one week, back at the same doctor's office, but now with a diagnosis of pneumonia. Thank goodness she responded quickly to the breathing treatments and the antibiotic and she is all better. I, however, am still trying to catch up on all of the missed sleep.


Callie had her 3rd photo shoot for Macy's. This one went really well (no tears, nose picking, or bleeding). As soon as the catalogs start coming out I will post them. and she doesn't even know she is putting herself through college!

Bryce started TBall and it is very, very, serious. They practice 2hrs twice a week! Seriously I think they are crazy thinking they can keep a 4 year olds attention for that long.

Thats it for now. Check back soon. I promise to do a better job from now on.

No comments: