Thursday, February 21, 2008

It's not awful

Bryce has started talking like an adult. I am not kidding, he speaks like he is 25. and he talks constantly. if you doubt me just give my friend Aimee (the one we just visited in AZ) a call. it only took her one car ride to realize he never shuts up. Here is my favorite conversation from the week.
I am redoing Bryce's room. I ordered a bunch of road signs (Stop, detour, one-way, etc) to hang on the wall. I showed them to Bryce and he just kinda shurgged. the next day we had the below conversation.
Me: Bryce, come upstairs and see your room. Your daddy and I hung up your new signs!
Bryce: Not now mom, I'm playing the motorcycle game (yes...my 4 yr old plays playstation)
Me: I really want you to see your room. Put the game down and come check it out
Bryce: Do I have to?
Me: Yes. your going to love it
Bryce: fine (he then proceeds to walk up stairs and walks into his room)
Me: What do you think?
Bryce: Wow mom! It looks nice! I thought it was going to be awful but it's great. Thanks!!

What 4 year old uses the word awful?

1 comment:

The Evans' said...

I'm glad mine aren't the only ones addicted to the Playstation - mine are addicted to Guitar Hero 3, Ratatouille, Cars MaterNational, and Madden '08. This started recently when we got a PS3 for Christmas, and now it's like pulling teeth to get them off it! It's great, however, on school holidays if I'm working at home!!!