Friday, February 22, 2008

my little frog

I was cleaning out some old baby clothes from Bryce this week. I found all of his old Halloween costumes and was putting them all together in a bin when Callie spotted his frog costume (his costume from age 2). she pointed at it and started pulling off her shoes. It took a minute but i realized that she was wanting to put it on. it was one of my favorite all time costumes so I figured why not. She looked so adorable! and she must have realized how cute it looked because she is refusing to take it off!! every time I take it off of her she screams and cries. when she isn't wearing it she carries it around. and when she does have it on, she insists that the hood be on her headCute and first...now not so much. I thought I would share some pictures from tonight. I think our laid back little girl is developing a stubborn streak just like her brother!!

1 comment:

The Evans' said...

Awesome pictures! Hey, I thought of you all today when I saw a blurb in the newspaper about the "Mr. Men Show". Have you and Callie watched it?