Saturday, March 15, 2008

tornados in Atlanta?!

We have been having bad weather....really bad weather. Last night a tornado went thru downtown Atlanta. It caused a lot of damage and the city is working hard to clean up. Today we had more bad weather. Since noon, Thunderstorms have been rolling thru. These storms contained tornado's, hail (really big hail!), and lots of lightning. We had one come within 5 miles of our house. It was really scary. I had Bryce and Callie building a "fort" out of couch pillows in the bathroom. I hate storms but I realize that as a mom I have to try really hard to not project that to my kids. Bryce keeps asking when we can go back into the bathroom to build a fort!
I guess he wasn't bothered by the weather.
Callie continues to want to wear the frog costume. She dug it out of the laundry this morning and screamed until I put it on her. I have decided to let her wear it as much as she wants. I'm sure she will grow out of it soon. Here are some pics from today in between storms. I had to get them outside...you can only sit inside for so long without going crazy.


1 comment:

lauren said...

can i borrow the frog costume? it's cold in minnesota and that would keep me warm.