Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Bryce's 5 rules

On the way to camp this morning Bryce tells me that he has a list of 5 rules all kids must follow. Here is his list.
1) Never go in the street without looking both way. Even with a grown up you must look both ways
2) You have to finish your dinner if you want ice cream
3) Always stay in the bed at night. Even if it's still daytime outside and you want to play
4) Don't hit your sister. Even when mom's not looking
5) Always use a rope and spikey shoes when climbing trees
I was chuckling at 4 but I laughed out loud when he got to number five. I said to him "But Bryce, you don't have any spikey shoes" and he says "well mom, that is why I don't climb trees". He even had this "well Duh" expression on his face.
Don't you just wish that life was as simple as it is in a five year old's mind?

No comments: