Sunday, August 24, 2008

chipmunk

I think Callie is part chipmunk. Seriously, not kidding at all. She has the most adorable chubby cheeks. She's had them since she was a baby. People used to stop us to say she had huge cheeks. I never knew how to respond to that. "Thanks for calling my baby fat?". Anyway...some of the baby fat has started to disappear but they are still pretty chubby.

Well, I guess she has decided to put those cheeks to use. Lately she has started storing food in them. No joke. Tonight, about 2 hours after we finished dinner, I noticed she had something in her mouth. I said "Callie, what is in your mouth? Please show me". and her response was "my food!". She still had dinner stored in her cheeks! I'm not sure how to put a stop to this so if you have any ideas please let me know!!

See any resemblance?




No comments: