Thursday, August 21, 2008

swinging


We have several August birthdays in my family. Tonight we had our usual family birthday dinner. This one was for my mom, Jason, and Jeff. It was a very relaxing evening spent eating good food and just hanging out. It was a much needed break from the chaotic life that we have been living. Earlier in the evening my dad pushed the kids on the tire swing that he and Jason hung for the kiddos. They absolutely love it! Here are some pictures. Also, I am finally starting to play around with some of the different options with my camera and the software it came with. I had fun trying out different textures, lighting, etc. Let me know what you think. My goal is to take a photography class in the next year. It's something I've always wanted to do but just haven't found the time to do it.




3 comments:

The Evans' said...

The pics are all too cute! When you find a good photography class, let me know! I'd love to take one, too!

Anonymous said...

Hey Caren,
The pictures are just breathtaking.
Love and miss you.
Aunt Rain

lauren said...

i nominate myself worst family member of the year, for repeatedly forgetting birthdays for the 2nd year in a row.