Tuesday, August 19, 2008

It's finally over

I love doing the golf tournament.....really I do. It's just so much work. I am happy to say that it is finally over and it was worth every bit of energy I put into it. Everyone had a wonderful time and we raised a nice amount of money. People might be saying it was rigged this year. Bryan's team won first and Jason's team won second. My mom won the putting competition and the best prize of the day....a weekend with golf at Myrtle Beach!! The girls and I had a blast... I even taught one of my friends to drive a golf cart, something she has never done before. And don't worry...if you didn't get a chance to come out and participate this year we will be doing it again next year!
Hanging out on the course with Heather (She was in charge this year, thank goodness)

A great day for golf on the lake

Bryan's team....they won first place


Jason's team.....love the blue shirts


My mom and dad's team

No comments: