Friday, October 3, 2008

antic of the day

You know it's never good news when the teacher says I need to have a quick word and pulls you aside to tell you something. This is exactly what happened when I went to get Bryce. Today she asked me to speak with him about "standing on top of the urinals". Seems he thinks that they are part of the playground. Never a dull moment with a 5 year old boy!
On a side note...when I asked him about climbing on the toilets, his eyes got really big and he asked "how did you know that Mommy?!". My explanation....Mommy's know everything...it's like magic! Not sure he believed me completely but he definitely thought about it for a good long while.

1 comment:

The Evans' said...

Chip saw a little boy going #2 in one at George Pierce Park where Chandler plays soccer - at least he wasn't doing that!!! It's also worrysome when you get an e-mail from the teacher. I always have to think for a minute before I open it!!!