Monday, October 6, 2008

changing

The seasons are changing. Fall is starting to set in in the south. The day's are still warm (today in the 80's), but the evenings are getting chilly. Bryce can not wait for the leaves to start changing. Everyday he asks me when the leaves are going to be different colors. I'm really excited to be able to share this with him this year.
Despite autumn's arrival, we are still enjoying the benefits of warm weather. Yesterday we went to the lake with my mom and dad. We enjoyed the great afternoon and grilled out hot dogs. It was a wonderful day!
Today we are stuck at home (long story that involves Bryan grabbing the truck keys this morning). The kids have been playing outside. They love riding on Bryce's 4 wheeler. Callie wraps her little chubby arms around Bryce and off they go. I guess she was getting a little tired today....when I looked up at them she had her head down on his back with her finger in her mouth (sure sign she's tired). I had to get a picture!


One last change that I caught today is Callie's hair. It is getting so long! I didn't realize it until I saw this picture I snapped this morning. Thank goodness the hair cut that Bryce gave her is growing out!

No comments: