Thursday, October 16, 2008

who Bryce would vote for

On the way home today I was listening to the radio and they started talking about the presidential debate. I thought it might be a great time to talk to Bryce about voting. First I told him that the United States has a President and it's the most important job in the country. Then I told him that every four years we get to vote on who we want to be the next president. He asked me if I was going to vote, and I told him yes and that he could go with me if he wanted. I then explained that there were 2 men that wanted to be president and that I would have to vote for one of them. He asked who they were, so I told him John McCain and Barack Obama. He says "oh, yeah...I saw them on TV". So I ask him (thinking I'm really expanding his brain, teaching him things, etc.) who he would vote for. After much though he responded "John McCain". Curious as to why, I then asked him why and his response was "Well, I really like his hair and he has much better ears then Obama". I don't think I should use the same criteria when deciding whom I should vote for!

No comments: