Sunday, February 1, 2009

25 random things

If you are on facebook then you have probably seen this going around. When you are "tagged" then you have to create your own list and then send it out to 25 people. I thought it might be fun to share it here....so here are 25 completely random things about me.
1. I love the rain but I am terrified of thunderstorms
2. I am jealous of people that can sing and wish that I could
3. I am left handed
4. Laundry is my least favorite thing to do, especially putting it away. half the time we have a basket of clean clothes in our room.
5. I love the beach but hate swimming in the ocean.
6. I have a phobia of snake and spiders
7. I love to cook and bake and try new recipes...cupcakes are my favorite
8. Hearing my children laugh is my favorite sound in the entire world
9. I would love to live in New York
10. I wish I had a tattoo
11. Chocolate is heaven to me
12. I love reading and I read really, really,really fast.
13. Photography is a hobby that I would like to pursue....I can get lost when behind the camera.
14. I love hanging out with my girlfriends.
15. I am really, really close with my family
16. My husband makes me laugh more then anyone else I know
17. I am extremely klutzy and can trip over pretty much anything
18. I wish I had my pre-baby body back but would not trade being a mother for anything
19.I was extremely shy as a child but somewhere along the way I outgrew it
20. I am not a morning person and I love to sleep
21. I love to exercise
22. Dancing is one of my favorite things
23. Clutter drives me crazy
24. I have asthma and absolutely hate it. Also hate that Callie seems to be developing it
25. I love the south but there are things about the north I miss....crisp fall mornings, snow, good pizza, good bagels, and the way my name sounds when said with a northern accent (weird I know, but if you have lived both places you probably understand).

1 comment:

lauren said...

I'm going to call your randomly, say your name and hang up.

haha
miss you!!