Tuesday, February 24, 2009

the things they say...


I love the cute and funny things that come out of kids mouths. Here are two from today that just cracked me up.

On the way to school Bryce asked me why we can't go to Dunkin Donuts for breakfast everyday. I explained that one, donuts are not the best breakfast, and two, we need to save our money so eating out is a special treat. I then told him that we might be able be get breakfast there on Friday's as a special treat for having a good week at school. His response, "Mom, don't you just wish that everyday was Friday?" If he only knew...

Callie had an accident at school today...and by accident I mean not just wet. So her teacher changed her and spoke with her about wearing big kid underwear and only using the toilet. She told me that Callie listened, put her hand on her (the teachers) shoulder, and said "okay...but let's not tell Mommy about this". I think I might be in trouble!!

No comments: