Sunday, March 8, 2009

Obama's in charge...

One of my all time favorite (and maybe the funniest) things that Bryce has said...
Me: Bryce your are having Mac and Cheese for lunch
Bryce: But Mom... I don't like Mac and Cheese! I only like Sponge Bob Mac and Cheese
Me: Too Bad! and you do like Mac and Cheese...you eat it all the time. It might not be your favorite but that does not mean you do not like it. There are already enough foods that you will not eat and we are not adding Mac and Cheese to that list!
Bryce: You know Mommy, you are not the boss.
Me: Bryce, I am the boss and I will be until you grow up!
Bryce: Your wrong mommy, you are not the boss. Obama is the boss. He's in charge of the country so he is in charge of me. I am going to call him and tell him I don't want Mac and Cheese.

No comments: