Sunday, April 5, 2009

Day at the park....

We went to Sims park today with some friends. It was a great way to start off the kids spring break. We have been having awful weather and they are expecting it to turn cold and rainy again, so it was nice taking advantage of a nice day. The kids love this great new park! They have a "river" the kids can play in and it ends in a small lake. Bryce and Syd played on the rocks on the edge of the lake until Syd fell in!! Luckily it was warm enough for her to run around and dry off. Callie had fun trying to keep up with the "big kids". I can't believe that it's already spring. I adore this time of year. The dogwoods and azaleas are blooming, the grass is turning green, and the wonderful smell of fresh mowed grass is filling the air. I am loving the kids squeals as they experience everything blooming around them. and I also get to start wearing flip flops. I think that might be my favorite part of the warmer weather!! Here is a slideshow of pics I took today. Some of them came our really cute!! And I am in love with Syd and Brandon's curly hair...such cuties!!

No comments: