Thursday, April 2, 2009

tech savy, yep...that's me

I am so proud of myself. Yes, I am singing my own praises. I was determined today to figure out how to create a photo link to my 3 day team's fundraising website. After a lot of googling and searching I finally figured it out! So check it out...My own Birdies for Breast Cancer button / link (it's on the right hand column of this page about halfway down). And while your at it, click on it and check out my 3 day team's event / fundraising page. We are currently working on the golf tournament (yes, I know I said I would never do it again). Last year we had 40 golfers and this year we are hoping to up it to 60. More golfers = more money raised!! So........do you want to help me out? If you are reading this and you happen to be a blogger, would you consider adding my button to your blog sidebar? I can email you the html code and even give you the steps on how to add it. Also...if you happen to be reading this and you have your own website (business, private, or otherwise), maybe you could add it? I am trying to come up with creative ways to spread the word about our upcoming tournament and figured this might be one way.
I am now going to bed. Singing your own praises can be exhausting :)

No comments: