Friday, May 15, 2009

and it's finally over...

Baseball is finally over, and I can't believe I am saying this but I am sad to see it end.  The kids didn't want it to end either.  Several of them cried after we lost the semi-finals last night, upset that there would be no more baseball games.  We were on the most fantastic team this season. The coaches did an amazing job and all of the kids made such improvements. I also really enjoyed the other parents (and if you have ever done kids sports, you know how important this is!). I am really excited that one of Bryce's teammates is probably going to be in his class next year (we are both applying for the multiage class). He is a great kid and Bryce is so happy that he might have a friend at his new school!! Callie is going to miss seeing her friend Amy (calls her "my Amy") several nights a week. I think she might miss baseball more then Bryce!! Our team party is on Sunday and I am sure I will have pictures to share!!

No comments: