Saturday, July 28, 2007

wanted: one pair of large black sunglasses


This is a picture of me and my favorite sunglasses....or at least they were until Callie threw them on the floor and smashed them into 3 pieces. So, if anyone happens to be in NYC anywhere close to the Lower East Side and they just happen to see a nice man selling sunglasses on the Corner of St. Marks and 2nd, could you check to see if there is another pair? If there is maybe you could get them and send them my way? I will reimburse you for any costs. And remember....never go with the first price they tell you. Act insulted and start to walk away. He will come down in price (or at least it worked for me after my favorite city-savvy girl gave me this advise).

Pretty please?

1 comment:

lauren said...

one pair of sunglasses coming right up. i'll check st. marks this weekend.