Monday, July 23, 2007

Long Car Ride and Imaginary Friends

We are back from vacation. We drove back yesterday....it was an eleven and a half hour car ride. I have finally completely lost my mind. Not to sure what my mom and I were thinking to drive that far with two kids. They really are great car riders....most kids would have had a complete melt down five hours in. We did have one incident. To make a long story short Bryce put his finger in Callie's mouth and she bit him. He then got back at her by hitting her really hard in the arm. I mean really, really, hard. With a really hard toy. She did that not breathing turning red in the face cry for a really long time. After I finally managed to find an exit and get her out of her seat she calmed down. We finally got everyone calmed down and managed to get back on the road. We made it to my parents at 8:30. Bryan came to pick us up and we got to our house at around 11pm. I have never been so happy to see my bed.
I think the long ride forced Bryce into a new world of imagination. He now has 10 imaginary friends. You read that right....I said 10. Two are motocross riders....Ricky Carmichael and James Stewart. Eight are Wolves...but Bryce pronounces them wolfes (like wolf with an ez at the end of it). One wolf is named Jackson. The others don't have names. He took them swimming tonight. He said they are very good swimmers and they don't even need swimmies.
You have to love a four year old's imagination!!

No comments: