Wednesday, October 10, 2007

bryce goes missing

A little while ago I went upstairs to do some packing for the big weekend. I decided to stick my head in and check on Bryce. I cracked the door, looked at the bed, and then turned to leave when I realized he wasn't in his bed. I scanned the room....no Bryce. I checked the bathroom...no Bryce. I hurried down the hall to our room...no Bryce. I then frantically checked my bathroom and Callie's room...still no Bryce. In a panic I yelled down to Bryan that Bryce wasn't in his bed and I couldn't find him. He came upstairs and we checked again. I decided to go to the other side of his bed to check in his tent (yes, he has a tent in his room) and there he was. Half under the bed with his legs sticking out. I had to take a picture to share with everyone.
I also thought you would enjoy seeing a pic of Bryce and Callie on the way to school today (don't worry....I was stopped at a light). Bryce just figured out that my phone has a camera on it. He loves to ask me to take his picture. After I do, he insists on seeing it and then says, "wow, I look handsome". Crazy kid!
on a separate note...can you tell we were running late this morning? Callie is eating her waffle in the car.

No comments: