Monday, October 8, 2007

mommy and bryce time

Before Callie was born I totally took for granted all of the one on one time I got with Bryce. With our hectic schedule I find it hard to find time to just spend with him. He is such a fun kid and sooo funny. I think I enjoy our one on one time more then he does.

This evening I got to spend some time with just him. He is the "star" student this week. Gets to have a special poster of him outside of the classroom, gets to keep the class mascot all week, got to fill up the estimation jar (a jar that he fills up with whatever he chooses and the class spends the week trying to figure how many items are inside), fills out the class journal with his weekly events, and can bring in items for show and tell. He also can bring in a special treat for the class. And guess what he choose?......cupcakes. Yellow with white icing and lots and lots of sprinkles. It was a fun project that we did together...he even cracked the eggs himself. His favorite part...licking the cake batter. Some things about being a kid never change!

No comments: