Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Turkey Day

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Ours was wonderful. We spent the day at my parent's house. We had a great group of people (family from Florida, my cousin Danny, Mom, Dad, Jason, Byan's mom, and Jeff). We ate a great meal, played Catchphrase, watched football, and just hung out. Very lowkey and very fun. I got a new digital camera for my bday from my parents and Jason. Love it! You can look forward to lots more pictures as I figure it out. Here are some I took yesterday.

Bryce... doing his shy pose

Callie loves to say "cheese"...sounds more like "eeeeese", and make this face


Bryce and Uncle Jason

Callie and her Nana


Thanksgiving day group shot


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello Caren,
What a great Thanksgiving Day you all had. It was so nice to see
"Little Danny" there also.
I'm glad you had a great family day filled with wonderful memories always to treasure, some terrific food and of course great football.
Love you tons,
Aunt Rain