Monday, December 17, 2007

Bryce story of the day

So here is my favorite Bryce moment from today.
We are driving to school this morning. Running late as usual and in a hurry. I turn out of the neighborhood without using my blinker. 30 minutes later we are almost to school and come upon a wreck. Bryce puts his window down and starts yelling at the cop while trying to wave him over. Here is the conversation that followed.

Bryce: Mr. Policeman, Mr. Policeman, I need to talk to you.

Me: Bryce, put your window up and stop yelling at the cop

Bryce: But mom, I need to talk to him. Can we go by the police station?

Me: No, we are already late. What do you need to talk to the policeman about anyway?
Bryce: I need to tell him that you didn't use your blinker. He needs to give you a ticket and take you to jail.


Note to self: Obey all traffic laws when Bryce is in the car

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Caren, sounds like Bryce really keeps you on your toes.